About Caitlyn

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Short Story Contest



Hey y'all! I'm hosting a story contest from now 'till Monday, June 15, 2020. You can enter your funniest true stories in 150 words or less. I need at least 3 stories to be able to judge it. I will choose the funniest story, and the winner gets their story posted on my blog. Warning: If your story is too embarrassing, DO NOT ENTER IT! Because if you win, I will post it on my blog, and everyone who reads my blog will see it 😉 I will announce the winner Wednesday, June 17, 2020. I added a "Submit Your Funny Story" form on the right sidebar. You can enter your story there. For those of you who are my family, family is not disqualified from the contest. Also, how many of you saw the space launch yesterday? For those of you that didn't see it, I'll paste it in here:
I look forward to reading your stories!   ~Caitlyn

8 comments:

  1. Fun!!! Hope you get plenty of participants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I am going to try to enter! I only have one person who entered so far. I also want to remind you that the deadline for my contest is tomorrow, did you get a story? If not I totally understand.

    ~Annika @ annikalorriane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! So Fun! I would love to do it but I'm to busy in the next weeks. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annika, I'm SO sorry! I didn't get my story finished :( And Kylie Nancy that's totally fine if you can't :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately, I can't enter. Hope you get plenty of participants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lilly :) Too bad that you can't enter!

    ReplyDelete

Q&A Post!!

Hello! So,Ellen from  Ellen's Musings   , Caleigh from  Caleigh's Random Thoughts ,  and Lilly from  Lilly's Tidbit   are doing ...