About Caitlyn

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Turkey, Colds and Vinegar Tea

 Hey hey hey!! I have not posted in SO long. My apologies. But I have something fun I want to do for December! We all got a cold from my four-year-old cousin when they were here for Thanksgiving. My aunt told me about something that really helps a sore throat- Vinegar Tea.

                                                    RECIPE:

You will need: Hot water, apple cider vinegar, and honey.

Pour hot water into a mug, and add one and a half tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Add honey to taste. Stir well, and drink.

This helps SO much! I was shocked! 

My aunt and uncle raised a few turkeys this year, and they brought one along for Thanksgiving.




Guess how much it weighed? Comment and guess! I'll comment and tell the answer after the twentieth comment!


It was delicious!! We also had mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, peas and carrots, sweet potato casserole, ribbon salad, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, mixed berry pie, and ice cream. 





                                                                             
  


Au revoir!
CAITLYN O.


29 comments:

  1. WOAH that looks like a huge chicken!!! Hmmm 37lbs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. More than that, Autumn!! It was delicious Coffee Man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Vinegar Tea sound like what we make, only we use lemon juice.
    Hmm... more then 37lb. 50lb?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not quite that much! I'll have to try it with lemon juice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s one big bird! I’m guessing it weighed pretty near as much as you do. ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good guess @Jacie! Haha! Not quite๐Ÿ˜‰ @MaragaretQueenofScots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More than that! We only need 10 more comments! And if you comment twice, that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you were home for Thanksgiving! I thought you were still with your Grandma! It sounds like you had a very nice time with your relatives. Let's see, I think I'll say 32 lbs. Or should I say 45 lbs.? I'm very undecided! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! Nope, we came home! And my cousins and grandma came for Thanksgiving! Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Six more comments, guys! You can do this! Lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey was nice hearing from you again, my guess on the bird 43lb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi @Becoming gold! My lips are sealed! Hi Lilly! 2 more comments! You got this guys (and gals)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 30 pounds? That's a big bird! ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m the last comment! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Ummm- 56 pounds ๐Ÿคช

    ReplyDelete
  15. 20th comment!
    I’m gonna guess 46? ๐Ÿคช

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! You did it! The turkey weighed..... *dramatic drumroll* 42 pounds!! You guessed it Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    I was close ๐Ÿ˜†

    ReplyDelete
  18. Guys, this is a record of comments for me! 29!

    ReplyDelete

Q&A Post!!

Hello! So,Ellen from  Ellen's Musings   , Caleigh from  Caleigh's Random Thoughts ,  and Lilly from  Lilly's Tidbit   are doing ...