About Caitlyn

Monday, June 1, 2020

Liebster Award

               
Hello! Ellen has tagged me for the Liebster award!  Here are the rules for participating:

1. Thank the person who nominated you! Thank you Ellen😊

2. Display your award
                  
                         
3. Answer the questions you were asked.

4. Nominate 5 bloggers.

5. Ask 6 new questions

6. Let your nominees know they were nominated.

Now for Ellen's questions:


What is one thing your dad does that makes you feel loved?
No matter how tired he is evenings, he always comes downstairs to tell me goodnight, and refill my water glass on my nightstand.

Do you consider yourself a morning person?
I got up at 6:00 this morning. That answer your question😉? In case it doesn't, then, yes, I consider myself a morning person.

Would you rather watch movies or TV shows (or neither)?
 Definitely movies. My favorite? The Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair.

Can you describe to me one exciting moment of your life when you felt as if you were walking on air? 
My first Co-op program. I was in first grade, and only 6. I was so nervous and excited I could barely breathe. That was ages ago.....

If you had to change your name, what would you change it to, and why?
  I would change it to Margaret. Why? Because Meg was my favorite in Little Women and I always liked her name.

What is one book on your TBR that you absolutely can't WAIT to read?
Oh, um, that's a hard one. A lot of books, but the one I've been wanting to read the longest would be Winona's Pony Cart and Carney's House Party, by Maud Hart Lovelace.

That was really fun, Ellen! Now for my 6 questions:

What is your biggest fear?
Do want children when you grow up? If so, how many?
If you could pick one person, living or dead, to meet, who would that person be?
If you were stranded in the desert in the middle of summer, and you were allowed to choose three items, what would those things be?
What is the most revolting thing you have ever eaten?
If you were stranded in the wilderness with no weapons, would you rather meet a Komodo dragon, or a Grizzly Bear? (Don't know what Komodo dragon is? Go here:Komodo dragon - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org › wiki › Komodo_dragon)




And I nominate:
Kylie@Kylie Nancy
MargaretQueenofScots in the comments
That's it, y'all! Autumn, Lilly, Leah, Sawyer Marie, and Kylie, I can't wait to read your answers.
                                                          Aurevoir,
                                                          Caitlyn
Note: The short story contest ends in 3 days. And for those of you who are worried about having to enter your email address, I can't see it. You only have to enter it so that if I want to reply to your email, it would send it to you. But after that, I can't contact you.



15 comments:

  1. Oh my!! Thank you for nominating me! I loved your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The questions were super fun to answer :) I can't wait to see your answers, Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to do this tag in the comments =D

    What is your biggest fear?
    I am worried about sickness for my family

    Do want children when you grow up? If so, how many?
    If I have kids I would like 4 or 5.

    If you could pick one person, living or dead, to meet, who would that person be?
    Mother Theresa of Billy Graham.

    If you were stranded in the desert in the middle of summer, and you were allowed to choose three items, what would those things be?
    Assuming water and food was there I would choose; Kindle Unlimited so I could read what I want. A phone with music. And contact to family and friends???

    What is the most revolting thing you have ever eaten?
    Tofu. Or- Hmmm. I have ot eaten that weird of food before.

    If you were stranded in the wilderness with no weapons, would you rather meet a Komodo dragon, or a Grizzly Bear?
    Komodo Dragon.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sawyer Marie😊 Your answers are very interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Thanks so much for doing the tag, Caitlyn; I LOVED reading your answers. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the questions!😊😊😁😁😄 It was so fun to answer them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading your answers, Caitlyn! If you don't mind, I'm going to do the tag here in the comments. 🙂

    What is your biggest fear?
    Frankly, I don't really know. I fear God, so I guess that's my biggest (and only!) fear right now.

    Do want children when you grow up? If so, how many?
    Yes. As many as the Lord gives me!

    If you could pick one person, living or dead, to meet, who would that person be?
    Ruth in the Bible.

    If you were stranded in the desert in the middle of summer, and you were allowed to choose three items, what would those things be?
    My Bible, a phone, and someone to come get me!

    What is the most revolting thing you have ever eaten?
    cabbage.

    If you were stranded in the wilderness with no weapons, would you rather meet a Komodo dragon, or a Grizzly Bear?
    Um, neither please!

    Thanks for tagging me, Caitlyn! I enjoyed doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for tagging me Caitlyn!! I'll get to it as soon as possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun! I'll try to do it some time this week, if I don't I probably wont because I'm going to be gone all next week. So we'll see...

    ReplyDelete
  10. When are you posting again? I miss reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I'm working on a post.... I hope to have it done soon, but, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new blog look!! <3
    Do you think you'll possibly be posting again soon . . .? I miss reading your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes!I love my "new" blog! And sorry for not posting for so long..... I couldn't think of anything to write about.

    ReplyDelete

Q&A Post!!

Hello! So,Ellen from  Ellen's Musings   , Caleigh from  Caleigh's Random Thoughts ,  and Lilly from  Lilly's Tidbit   are doing ...