About Caitlyn

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Hi : )

    Hi y'all😄 What have you been up to?

    I've mostly been doing school (ugh). My sister and I are doing an online school this year, and I like it reasonably well, but I still liked being homeschooled better. 

    I also have a job at the bakery of a Farmer's Market about ten minutes away from here. I like working there, but it's also really hard work, and I'm always sooo tired and sore when I get home. We've been especially busy lately, because it's almost Thanksgiving.

    Me and another girl usually chop three five-gallon buckets of apples, and that's enough to last most of the day.

    Well, last week, we did six buckets, and we were out of apples by 10:30. It was crazy. 

    On a completely unrelated subject, I recently got something in my toe and was ordered to soak my foot in Epsom salt. While I was sitting by the bathtub, my little sister came in and serenaded me with a ukulele. It was hilarious, and I took some pictures of her.

    




Okay, so maybe I'm not an expert photographer..


I can't believe tomorrow's Thanksgiving already. It seems liked 2021 just zipped by. 

    Anyway, I have to go now; just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and well, and that I am working on a much longer blog post. Stay tuned!

                                ~Caitlyn O

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're alive and well! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, We're having lots of fun at Grandpa's in OH! We had the traditional Thanksgiving meal for the Miller side. Not a single aunt or uncle was here, so life was pretty boring without the jokesters! :)

    ReplyDelete

Q&A Post!!

Hello! So,Ellen from  Ellen's Musings   , Caleigh from  Caleigh's Random Thoughts ,  and Lilly from  Lilly's Tidbit   are doing ...