About Caitlyn

Thursday, February 20, 2020

How to Start a Blog

In school today, I had to write a a paragraph about a topic I had chosen. I did my paragraph on starting a blog. Here it is:

   First of all, you will need to name your blog. The name should be related to what your blog is about ( Photography, drawing, writing, etc.)
   Next, you will need an email address so that you can set up your blog domain.
   If you are younger than 16 or 18 you should have a pen name to protect your identity, so that's the next step: Choosing a pen name.
   After that, you will need to convince your Dad to set up the blog (this step can be rather tedious and difficult😃😃). 
   And finally, start writing your first blog post (Story, 10 random facts about yourself, book review, contest, anything!).
          Caitlyn O'Brien

5 comments:

  1. Very good! I thought it was funny about getting your dad to set it up! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I subscribe to make sure I get your blog posts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very interesting post. Is Caitlyn O'Brien your pen name? That part of convincing you dad is funny. In my case, it's my mom I had to convince! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Q&A Post!!

Hello! So,Ellen from  Ellen's Musings   , Caleigh from  Caleigh's Random Thoughts ,  and Lilly from  Lilly's Tidbit   are doing ...