About Caitlyn

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

My Favorite Things Tag!

Hey everybody! I haven't posted in a while, and I'm sorry, but now I'm back with a fun tag,
                                
                                                            Rules:
💗 Thank and link back to the person who tagged you. Thank you, Autumn!

💗Thank and link back to the person who started the tag. Thanks, Beth!

💗Write about eight of your favorite things in your post

💗Add at least two photos or gifs that have to do with your favorite things

💗Tag at least eight people (if you don't know that many people, just do as many as you can)

💗Put the eight rules in your blog post

💗Include the picture above for the beginning of your blog post

💗Have fun!

      Okay, here we go.

1. My Family. I love these people. I don't know how I'd manage without them!

2. My books. I could read for 5 hours straight, if I were allowed to (which I'm not).


3. Swimming. On a hot day, going back to the swimming hole in our creek has got to be the best thing ever!


4.S'mores. I love chocolate, I love marshmallows, I love graham crackers. And put together? SO delicious!


5. Fireflies. These twinkly little bugs are fun to try to catch!Fireflies | National Geographic


6. Hot chocolate
                                    Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate | Recipe | Torani


7. My cousins. 


8. Toddlers. I know some people like newborns best, because they can't do anything and/or get into trouble, but I like toddlers because they can talk to you. They can run and fetch things. They are SO cute😍 But they can also get into serious trouble with their walking and talking😉

And, wow! I'm done! Sorry I didn't put in more photos, the computer is acting up. Now, I nominate:








OK, that's it! I look forward to reading what your favorite things are, ladies!



     








15 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this! Thanks for tagging me! 😊💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! So fun! I'll see when I get to it, my eyes are acting up XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me Caitlyn but i already did this on my blog if you want to go check it out! Thanks again!

    Jacie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, thanks Sawyer Marie and Jacie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was fun to read!

    adaughterservingtheKing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for tagging me! I'll definitely do it when I get a good chunk of time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun tag, Caitlyn!! I'll be doing it soon myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Caitlyn! I nominated you for the Behind the Blogger Tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Caitlyn I nomminated you for another tag!! *winks*

    ReplyDelete

Q&A Post!!

Hello! So,Ellen from  Ellen's Musings   , Caleigh from  Caleigh's Random Thoughts ,  and Lilly from  Lilly's Tidbit   are doing ...