About Caitlyn

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Shutdown Shenanigans

One thing I have been keeping myself busy with during this quarantine is following blogs. These are five of my favorite ones:

1. Andi Carter's Blogcirclecadventures.blogspot.com  Susan K. Marlow has written four series about Andrea Carter, a girl who lived on a ranch in the 1880's. Her blog is AWESOME! It has tons of pictures of everyone in the books, as well as lost stories, character quizzes, and much, much more. Definitely recommend these books!


2. Sundrop Girlssundropgirls.blogspot.com Sawyer Marie is the author of this amazing blog! Right now, she's doing a giveaway. It closes May 10th (Mother's Day), so you'd better get over there if you want to enter!


3. Ellen's Musingsmusingsbyellen.blogspot.com Ellen Senechal is now officially an authoress! She just published a devotional, The Whispers God Gives. I have not gotten it yet, but I hope to own it very soon! (And is that cover not the most adorable thing you have ever seen??)

                   
4. Lilly's Tidbit Lilly is doing a lot of book reviews right now, as well as a Modesty Monday, where she states her views on make-up,jewelry, high-heels, and a lot of other things. Definitely check it out!


5. The Girl in the Red Rubber Boots | Emily Smucker's Blogemilysmucker.com Emily Smucker published a book about 9 or 10 years ago about her experience with the incurable West Nile. Her book is called Emily. She posts often about the memoir she's writing. It should be out by this September, she says. I can't wait!


      I find myself  going outside a lot more because of this quarantine. I have been rollerblading on the back porch with my sister a lot, and sitting on the porch swing with my baby sister. I'll include a picture of her🌝                                   
My sweet baby sister 😍
  This cutie pie is my one-year-old sister. Awwwww😍😍
OK, I don't have pictures of my other sister or brother. Or myself. (Ones that I like, anyway.)
                 Comment and tell me what you have been doing during this shutdown!
                                   
 


20 comments:

  1. I'm glad you find my blog encouraging. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my blog link in your post, Caitlyn! You're so sweet. <3
    And your baby sister is BEAUTIFUL. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so sweet! Thank you for adding me! Beautiful baby sister! How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caitlyn, will you be doing the July camp NaNo? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, I'm not sure (about NaNo). I might. Why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your doing good!
    I was wondering about NaNo because I'm helping with it and we need to know who all is doing it.. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little girl! ;D Thanks for sharing... I love hearing about godly new blogs, I'll definitely go and check some out! :D

    ~ Jemima | theseekingbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been working on my own blog a lot! it's Geoturtle.com and I'm getting my second book ready for publishing. I'm also a cashier at a Cabela's, which is considered essential where I live, so I'm still working a lot. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, Caitlyn! I was so excited to see a brand new post on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Caitlyn! I found you blog after seeing you around Izzy's! And I love it!! I will be following!


    annikalorriane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sister is so cute!!!<3

    annikalorriane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Annika! I checked out your blog, as well, and am following :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww your sister is adorable!!😍

    ReplyDelete

Q&A Post!!

Hello! So,Ellen from  Ellen's Musings   , Caleigh from  Caleigh's Random Thoughts ,  and Lilly from  Lilly's Tidbit   are doing ...